16 April 2016

Myself

Heya

I'm sure you've seen a blog before.

I'm also sure that you've read some awesome content before as well.

In fact, I am also very sure you're trying to figure out where is the sound reading this in your head coming from. Worry no more! It's the crazy in you that is making all these noises!

Now, allow me a few paragraphs to introduce myself.

You see, my beautiful ladies, I am DanDan. Long for Dan, short for.....Dan?

Let's settle for DanDan, shall we?

As of 2016, I am 27 and a Sagittarius by all accounts of my birth. I read far too much, I socialize much too less, and  I drink more than anything else.

And yes, I like my beer dark and malty.


Words I would choose to describe myself would be stark, shameless, and temperamental.

While not exactly the words that would be used to describe the traits of a flight attendant, allow me to make it clear that there is a fine line between work and real life.

I never mix the two together.

AT ALL.

In uniform, I am elegant, refined, quick for a quip, observant, and eager to please. My colleagues have mixed feelings about me, the higher office can't decide what to do with me, and the customers love me.

In civvies well..... You know la hor.

And readers? I humbly beg for your understanding that for the moment my voice here may be a wee bit incoherent. As I sort out my ideas and stories, I may come off as lost and confused and all over the place.

But no worries! All will be fine. What I need is a little practice and all will be well and dandy.

As for now, thank you for paying me a visit. As I casually push you out, do remember to drop by again.

Toodles!

*SLAM*







No comments:

Post a Comment